Beveler B15 AIR ( max. width of bevel 0,6" / 15mm)
Pneumatic Hand Beveler with huge power for straight edges, contours, boreholes, radius. The beveler is designed and produced by NKO MACHINES and brings a new high ergonomics design and huge power for every day beveling. Aluminum alloy body engine, Hardox support plate, milling head and inserts designed especially for hand beveler.
- The beveler B15 AIR is a heavy-duty hand held pneumatic beveler which uses 6 indexable carbide inserts. The design allows straight edges, contours and cutouts to be beveled with ease.
- High performance pneumatic motor offers huge power for all applications
- Works with steel, stainless steel, aluminium, copper, plastic and other materials.
- The precision dial scale allows precise adjustment of the chamfer height.
- Replacable the tool holder for angle 30°, 37,5;, 45°, 50°, 60°other angles on demand
- Creating of the rounding R 0,14" / 3,5, 0,1" / 2,5, 0,16" / 4 mm on the plate edge as a preparation before painting
- Maximum bevel width 0,6" / 15 mm
0 - 0,6" / 0 to 15mm < 58 015 PSI / 400 N/mm2; 0 -0,3" / 0 to 8mm > 58 015 PSI / 400 N/mm2
- Shape bevelling of curves
- Bevelling of holes
- Radius R0,14" / 3.5 mm; edge rounding (only with 27233 catalogue No. head)
- Wrench-free material removal adjustment
- Extreme power of air motor for everyday bevelling
- Work ergonomics